Coordinate My Care
What is Palliative and End of Life Care?
- Palliative care provides support for those with a terminal illness
- End of life care supports patients nearing the end of their life
What is a CMC plan?
- NHS service
- Electronic care plan
- Records the patient wishes on their care
- Can be accessed 24/7
Why Consider Making One?
- Encourages easy access to information by members of different teams
- Beneficial source of data in an urgent situation
- Increases quality of care
- Talk to your GP about making a CMC plan.
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Online Triage
- The NHS App
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Age Well
- Co-Ordinate My Care
- Health and Social Care Services
- In Times of Bereavement
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Self Referrals
- Useful Links
- Winter Health
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.