Get the Covid-19 Vaccine NOW at the practice
Woodgrange Medical Practice is NOW offering the Covid-19 vaccination to the at risk groups.
You can check the criteria below for eligibility:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 18 to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
If you fall into one of the criteria above - then you CLICK HERE NOW to request an appointment online.
Covid - 19 Vaccination Status
COVID-19 vaccination status is available for people living in England, for international travel, via the NHS App or by calling 119 to request a letter copy. In addition, it is now possible to request a copy of the letter via the NHS website. People should note that it may take up to five working days to arrive by post. People should wait five working days AFTER they have had their second dose for the system to be updated. More information is available on the NHS Digital primary care page.
Covid-19 Astrazeneca Vaccination