When We Are Closed
When the surgery is closed you can:
For non-urgent queries Consult Your GP Online
The GP will aim to deal with you query withing 4 - 48 working hours.
Use the 111 Service
You can call the 111 service for medical advice that is not an emergency.
The service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
It is free to call from landline and mobile.
For urgent care requirements, you may need to visit the base at the following Bart's Health hospitals:
Urgent care centres co-located within each emergency department (A&E) to see patients with minor injuries and illnesses:
- Newham University Hospital - Glen Road, Plaistow, London, E13 8SL - Open daily from 8am - 11pm
- The Royal London Hospital - Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, London, E1 1BB - Open daily from 12noon - 10pm
- Whipps Cross University Hospital - Whipps Cross Road, Leytonstone, London, E11 1NR - Open 24 hours daily
Newham Asian Women’s Project (NAWP) is now London Black Women's Project (LBWP)
Phone number - 020 8472 0528
Address - 661 Barking Rd, London E13 9EX
Aanchal 0845 451 2547 (24 hour crisis line for Asian women experiencing domestic abuse)
Depression and Anxiety
- Samaritans 0845 790 9090 (24 hour crisis line for people contemplating harming themselves)
- Saneline 0845 767 8000 6pm – 11pm every day (Practical information, crisis care and emotional support)
- No Panic 0800 138 8889 10am – 10pm every day UK Freephone (For people experiencing panic or anxiety problems)
Late and Weekend Opening Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Republic - 020 85480221 138 Barking Road, East Ham, Newham, London, E6 (Open until 11pm Mon-Fri, Midnight Sat-Sun)
- Munro Pharmacy on Green Street and Prince Regent Lane.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.